The mission of the Association of Twins and Multiple Birth Clubs is to promote the interests of families with multiples and to raise awareness about their specific needs.
– Support for families with twins and multiples, raising awareness about the special needs of families with multiple children and the development of the network of Twins and Multiple Birth Clubs in the Czech Republic
– Creating all the conditions and aspects necessary for improving the quality and quantity of the information provided to families with twins and multiples and promoting their interests with regards to the state authorities
– Presenting proposals and recommendations concerning all laws, regulations and activities that may affect the needs of families with multiple children in the Czech Republic
Areas of activity:
– Conferences, seminars and lectures attended by leading experts
– The coordinated running of Twins and Multiple Birth Clubs all over the country
– Publications concerning issues that affect families with twins and multiples, including translations from foreign sources
– Consultation services for both people working with twins and multiples (medical staff, teachers, psychologists) and parents of twins and multiples, adolescent and adult twins.